Last Updated: July 29, 2021
The health and safety of our guests, employees and community members are always our top priority. As a result of the continuing impacts of the COVID-19 global pandemic, and in compliance with National Park Service regulations, effective immediately, all individuals aged two (2) years and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask or other acceptable face covering when inside all federal facilities.
This includes in-park visitor centers, hotels, restaurants, bars, shops as well as employee gyms, Rec Centers, laundry rooms and other public places. Masks may be removed while eating or drinking. Additionally, we request that visitors and employees continue to follow all guidance for social distancing and other measures that may be in effect. Current information about our health and safety requirements, as well as operations information, can be found here.
WHEN YOU NEED TO WEAR A MASK
- When you need to wear a mask When working indoors.
- When using any indoor employee facilities, including gym, laundry, and lounge areas.
- When in any vehicle with others.
- When outdoors and NOT maintaining at least 6 feet (2 meters) of distance from others.
WHEN YOU DON'T NEED TO WEAR A MASK
- If you are outside and maintaining at least 6 feet (2 meters) of distance from others.
- If you are inside and alone in an enclosed space.
WHAT WE REQUEST OF YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE
- Complete your Health Screening before reporting to work, and do not enter our facilities if you have symptoms of illness.
- Follow recommended distancing guidelines and maintain a minimum of six feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water; use sanitizer stations when hand washing is not possible.
- Respect the guidance/directions on all posted signs, as well as any related requests from your managers.
- Adhere to all federal, state, and local health recommendations and orders. Information for Teton County can be found at Teton County WY
EMPLOYEE COMMONS AND FACILITIES
- Masks will be required and enforced in all employee common areas including, recreation halls, laundry and gym facilities.
- Hours of operation will now be from 8am - 11pm at Jackson Lake Lodge & Colter Bay Village
- If rules and mask mandate are not being followed, these facilities will be closed (apart from laundry facilities)