The Colter Bay Campground offers RV Spaces on a first come, first served basis. Campsites include 175 RV spots which can accommodate up to 45 ft. length motor homes or trailers. The Campgrounds offers 13 electric ADA-accessible hookups. All sites have picnic tables and fire rings. Bear boxes are available at sites.
We have 22 restrooms with running water and flush toilets. A dump and fill station is available in the campground as well. Showers and coin operated laundry services are available for an additional fee at the Colter Bay Launderette, which is just a short walk from your site. The campground is within walking distance of the grocery store, restaurants, marina, and other outdoor activities. Wifi is available at nearby restaurants and at the launderette as well.
Colter Bay Campground fills between late morning and late afternoon. Advance reservations are only taken for group sites. Group sites have very limited capacities for RVs.
Full hook-ups are available at the Colter Bay RV Park. Reservations are accepted for the RV Park only, and more information can be found on the Colter Bay RV Park page.
Campground: May 23 - September 29
RV Park: May 9 - October 6
Non-Hookup RV Sites
- $32 per night
- $16 per night for Golden Age/Interagency Senior campers or Golden Access/Interagency Access campers
- $55 per night
- $39.00 per night for Golden Age/Interagency Senior campers or Golden Access/Interagency Access campers
*Please note, these sites are first come, first serve as well.
- All applicable utility fees (except dump station fees) are include in the rates above. Credit cards, cash (US currency only), and checks accepted. Checks must be payable to Grand Teton Lodge Company.
- A dump station is available for $10 per use.
- Propane is available for purchase for $4.29 per gallon.
- All nights are paid in full at the time of check-in. Early departures are non-refundable. The maximum stay permitted at Colter Bay Campground is 14 nights, and the maximum cumulative stay between all park campgrounds is 30 nights.
- Guests may check-in any time of day that there is an unoccupied site. Check-out is 11 AM.
- Maximum guests allowed per site (not including group sites) is six. RV sites allow for one RV (tow included) only and tents are not permitted.
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 7am. Generators can be used 8am - 8pm.
- Camping accommodations are pet-friendly. Please review Campground & National Park Pet Regulations.
- Wildlife activity is prevalent in the park. Please be familiar with food storage and wildlife safety guidelines.