The Gros Ventre RV Park is the closest to the town of Jackson. Surrounded by cottonwood trees, bordered by the Gros Ventre River, and with views of the Grand Teton Mountain Range, this campground is truly magnificent! Our location next to the Gros Ventre River offers RVers the best views of wildlife as well. Although none of the sites are on the river, all are within walking distance.
All RV sites include a picnic table, a fire pit, and parking for one RV. Nearby bathrooms include flush toilets and cold running water. Shower facilities are located in the surrounding area but not on site. Sites vary in size and can accommodate RVs up to 45ft in length. There are limited RV sites with electrical hooks ups. Thirty-six sites have electricity, ten of which are ADA compliant with the adjacent restroom being ADA compliant.
All RV sites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Campsites typically fill 12-5pm mid-June to mid-August and around Labor Day Weekend but rarely fill outside that time frame.
2018 Dates: May 4 - October 14
2017 Rates (2018 Rates Coming Soon)
RV Sites (dry)
- $28 per night
- $14.50 per night for Golden Age/Interagency Senior or Golden Access/Interagency Access campers
- $52 per night
- $38.50 per night for Golden Age/Interagency Senior or Golden Access/Interagency Access campers
*Please note, these sites are first come, first serve as well.
- All applicable utility fees are include in the rates above. Credit cards, cash (US currency only), and checks made out to Grand Teton Lodge Company are accepted.
- All nights are paid in full at the time of check-in. Early departures are non-refundable. The maximum stay permitted at Gros Ventre Campground is 14 nights, and the maximum cumulative stay between all park campgrounds is 30 nights.
- Guests may check-in any time of day there is an unoccupied site. Check-out is 11 AM.
- Maximum guests allowed per site (not including group sites) is six. RV sites allow for one RV (tow included) only.
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 7am. Generators cannot be used during these hours.
- Camping accommodations are pet-friendly. Please review Campground & National Park Pet Regulations.