Stay & Play Package
A Grand Teton National Park Skins and Fins Experience
Grand Teton National Park is one of the most awe-inspiring, “must see” places on earth. The majestic scenery, wildlife and activities for all ages create an experience that will be treasured for years to come. From golfing at the beautiful Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club, to hiking in one of Americas most treasured and historic National Parks, and fly fishing on the Snake River that winds below the statuesque Teton Mountain Range. Grab your friends, and let the adventure begin.
Five-day / Four-night Package:
July 1-September 30, 2012
- $1,834 for adults, $878 for additional adult, and $674 for children (Ages 6-11)
Arrival Day - Welcome to Jackson Lake Lodge and Grand Teton National Park. (Meals included: dinner)
Golf Day - Wake up to the fresh air of the Grand Tetons and golf at Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club. (Meals included: breakfast, lunch meal voucher & dinner)
Hiking Day - A multitude of scenic hikes through Grand Teton National Park await. (Meals included: breakfast & dinner)
Fishing Day – Our guides take you on a private fly fishing adventure along the Snake River. Guided fishing trips a fly fishing guide and lunch on the river. (Meals included: breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Departure Day - We hope you enjoyed your visit to our beautiful Park. (Meals included: breakfast)
- Please note: Itineraries subject to change due to weather.
Booking the Adventure/Contact us:
- The only way to book the Stay and Play Package is to call one of our Package Specialists at 800-628-9988. For more information on what Grand Teton Lodge Company offers please visit www.gtlc.com.
Parties will stay in Classic Cottage Lodge Room accommodations and may upgrade to a King Patio Room, Mountain View Room or Suite for an additional cost. Our classic cottage rooms are located just outside of the main lodge building and are surrounded by pine trees and the amazing views from the 60 foot picture window located in Jackson Lake Lodge. Each room has a private entrance with either two queen beds or one king bed and a private bath. The classic cottage sleeps a maximum of 5 guests with an optional rollaway bed.
With the Stay and Play Package you can dine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Mural Room or Pioneer Grill at Jackson Lake Lodge. You can also dine in the John Colter Cafe located 5 miles north at Colter Bay Village. For more information on each location please visit the dining page on our website at www.gtlc.com/dining/index.aspx.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I book my Stay and Play Package?
- The only way to book the Stay and Play Package is to call one of our Package Specialists at 800-628-9988.
What airport do I fly into and out of?
- You will fly in and out of the Jackson Hole, WY Airport (JAC). Please visit our Map/Directions page for more details www.gtlc.com/about-us/map-directions.aspx
What is the age range for children?
- The age range for children is 6-11 years, with the exception of horseback riding. The child age for horseback riding is 8-12 years. Due to some of the activities offered, we are not able to accommodate children under the age of 6.
Will I or any member of my group have to participate in all of the activities?
- No. You may choose not to participate specific activities. However, there will not be a refund for any activities you decide to opt out of.
Can you accommodate special dietary needs?
- We will try to accommodate special dietary needs within reason at no additional cost but cannot guarantee.
How will I travel between destinations?
- You will be responsible for your own travel between destinations. Some activities are within ten miles of your lodging location and will require a short drive time.
What is the climate like in Wyoming?
- During the summer months of June through September, temperatures in the day average between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and can dip down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit at night. In the summer, the weather is generally sunny and clear, with the occasional rain shower/thunderstorm. You should pack rain gear and warm clothing as the weather can change quickly. For current weather conditions please visit www.gtlc.com/weather-report.aspx.
How Strenuous are the activities?
- While this adventure vacation is not intended to be strenuous, you may be at altitudes of between 6,000 and 10,000 feet. Individuals adapt to higher elevations in different ways regardless of physical condition. This adventure may include rafting, horseback riding, boat rides, walking tours and hiking that consists of a steady uphill ascent with an approximate 500' + elevation gain (and loss on the descent). Walking and hiking will sometimes be on a surface of packed dirt with occasional loose stones and exposed tree roots. Guests should feel comfortable spending time exploring the outdoors. Guests wishing to engage in all of the activities available to them can expect that a moderate amount of stamina is needed in order to get the most of your vacation. As with any physical activity we encourage you to consult with your Physician prior to participation.
Are non-alcoholic adult and children's beverages included with every meal?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages for adults and children's beverages will be included in your daily meals.
Are there any restrictions on people that wish to participate in activities?
- For the safety of our guests and operators there may be some restrictions for certain activities depending on minimum age, weight, height, fitness level and ability to participate.
Are tips included?
- No tips are not included in the pricing listed above. If you would like to tip your guide we suggest the following discretionary gratuity: $5.00 to $10.00 per guest, per guide, per day. If you would like to tip your server we suggest the following discretionary gratuity: 18% - 20% per meal.
DiningJackson Lake Lodge
Colter Bay Village
Jenny Lake Lodge
Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis
Preserve • Protect • Inspire