1. It is a privilege to operate and serve the public inside Grand Teton National Park. We have a significant responsibility to protect and conserve the precious resources, wildlife habitat, and natural wonders around us.
2. We are committed to being a leader in developing innovative programs and technologies that utilize renewable energy, conserve water and energy, prevent pollution, and eliminate waste.
3. We are committed to public outreach that helps educate our staff and visitors about environmental conservation, ways to help, and to be respectful of the park ecosystem.
4. Only by continually evaluating our environmental programs and their impact on the park can we be sure we are meeting our Company's environmental mission.
5. Grand Teton Lodge Company is part of the community in the Jackson Hole valley. We will continue to always be mindful and responsive to the concerns and opinions of our neighbors.
6. Our success as a company is dependent on and closely tied to the long-term health and preservation of Grand Teton National Park.